Welcome to the Terms & Conditions of Use for this web site (the “Site”). Your use of the Site is subject to these Terms & Conditions along with any specific terms and conditions set forth on the individual pages within this Site (collectively, the “Terms & Conditions”) and all applicable laws and regulations, including those regarding copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights.
PLEASE NOTE: The Site uses various types of cookies to provide certain functionality on the Site. A cookie is a small text file that contains small amounts of information that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when visit a web site. These cookies are then sent back to the originating web site when you visit that site again or to another site that recognizes that cookie.
Check-In time will be 12:00 PM.
Check Out Time
Check-Out time will be 11:00 AM.
• Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 12 PM and the standard check-out time is 11 AM. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with hotel phone number. You can contact the hotel directly for early check-in or late check-out. Early check in includes breakfast of only one day of following booking.
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this Site is the copyrighted property of Lime Tree Hotel or its affiliates or licensors. All content of this Site is protected by United States copyright laws as well as the applicable laws of other jurisdictions.
• 7 days prior to arrival date = NO CANCALATION CHARGES
• 6 days to 24 hrs prior arrival date = 25% retention/cancellation charges on the total booking amount
• Less than 24 hrs of arrival date/ No-show = 100% retention/cancellation charges on the total booking amount.
• A maximum of 1 Children below 12 years stay complimentary in the room with the parents without any charges above 12 years are taken as an adult. Extra bed can be provided on request at a charge.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Effective 2nd October 2008, the Government has introduced “No-Smoking” legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except in designated bedrooms where smoking is permitted.
• The hotel has dedicated smoking guest bedrooms. Should you desire a smoking bedroom, please let us know. We shall endeavor to reserve a smoking bedroom for you, subject to availability.
• BEFORE GOING OUT PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ROOM KEYS AT RECEPTION FOR CLEANING THE ROOM.
• AS PER GOVERNMENT OF GUJARAT REGULATION - POSSESSION OR CONSUMPTION OF ANY ALCOHOLIC DRINKS OR INDULGING IN ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED IN HOTEL PREMISES.
• MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHTS TO KNOCK THE DOOR AND INSPECT THE ROOM AT ANY TIME IF DOUBTS OF ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES IN RESEDENTIAL ROOMS.
• MANAGEMENTS RESERVES THE RIGHTS TO ASK SUCH GUEST TO VACANT THE ROOM IMEDIATELY IF FOUND ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY IN ROOM AND WILL ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHTS TO INTIMATE THE CONCERN DEPARTMENT FOR BRENCH OF GOVERNMENT LAWS.
• According to government regulations, It is mandatory for any guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in,The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age.
• A valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Driver’s License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
• The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a mattress as an extra bed.
• The room tariff Excludes all taxes levied by any Govt Authority. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged at the time of check-out.
• Unmarried/unrelated couples are not allowed to check-in. The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in.
• The hotel reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city.
• We do not allow entry to visitors in rooms. Please confirm with the hotel before inviting visitors into the rooms.
• Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hotel, or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
1)DEPARTURE : - Guest are requested to give prior notice of their departure, No luggage can be removed from the Hotel premises before the bills are settled in full, If case of default in payment as dues by guest, the management reserves to itself the rights to detain all the luggage and belongings.
2) SETTLEMENT OF BILLS :- Bills must be settled on presentation, We do not accept cheques.
3) GUEST BELONGINGS :- Guest are Requested to lock the door properly while going out or while going to Bed and not to leave the key in key hole, Management will not in any way responsible or liable for any loss of any guest belonging or property not entrusted to management or for damage there of whether due to neglect of hotel employees or agent or any other cause whatsoever.
4)HAZARDOUS GOODS :- Storing of cinema films, raw or exposed, or any articles of a combustible or hazardous nature in residential rooms or store room or premises is strictly prohibited.
5) DAMAGE TO PROPERTY : - Guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to hotel property caused by them, their relatives/friends or any other person concern to them.
6) PET/ANIMALS :- PETARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE HOTEL.
7) ACCIDENTS/INJURY :- The managements does not hold itself responsible for any Accidents/Injury howsoever caused weather by use of electrical gadgets, mechanical appliance, lifts etc or by natural causes including act of God resulting either loss/damage/Injury to themselves/or their property.
8) VISITORS SERVANTS :- Visitors servants are not allowed to sleep any were in the premises.
9) PARKING :- Parking Facility is not available in the premises, so parking is at owners risk (near by location / opposite to hotel).
10) MANAGEMENTS RIGHTS :- The managements reserves for itself the absolute rights of admission to any person into the hotel premises/rooms and to request any guest to vacant the his or her room without any prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever and the guest will be bound to vacant when requested to do so. In case of default by guest to do so the managements reserves the rights to remove the luggage & belonging of guest out of the premises and lock the room.
11) GOVERNMENT RULES :- LIQUOR, ALCOHOLIC DRINKS ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED IN THE PREMISES, GUEST ARE REQUEST TO FOLLOW STRICTLY THE RULES, REGULATIONS & POLICY OF GOVERNMENT. THOUGH IF ANY ONE FOUND IN PREMISES OF BREACHING SUCH GOVT LAWS MANAGEMENTS RESERVES THE RIGHTS TO REQUEST THE GUEST TO VACANT THE PREMISES IMEDIATELY AND ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHTS TO INTIMATE THE CONCERN DEPARTMENT OF BRENCH OF SUCH LAWS.
12) AMENDMENT OF RULES :- The management reserves to itself the rights to add to alter or amend any of the above terms, conditions & rules.